New job opportunities at INNOVEX Tanzania 2023
New job opportunities at INNOVEX 2023
Are you looking for innovex tanzania address, innovex auditors, innovex downhole solutions jobs,audit jobs near me, audit associate salary, data analyst salary in tanzania, data officer jobs in tanzania 2023
Audit Associate at INNOVEX 2023
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa with a focus in Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Southern Sudan and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in Audit.
The Audit Associate is an entry-level professional who will learn the job of auditing by working with the rest of the team.
- Updating of system documentation,
- Setting up audit file,
- Clearing own review notes,
- Compliance testing, including system walkthroughs,
- Basic analytical review (AR) procedures,
- Audit of various account balances and transactions and be coached by a team leader
- Stock counts and following up of the counts,
- Learn the audit procedures and documents thoroughly,
- Participate in training sessions or programs,
- Effectively communicate with a team leader.
- Follow given instructions, get familiarized with audit paperwork, and relevant software.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related areas
- A CPA or ACCA in relevant subjects is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
- A good understanding of accounting and financial principles, with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Application deadline is Tuesday, 31st January 2023.
Senior Data Analyst
Analytics · Dar es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam
- Overseeing and ensuring the Junior Data Analyst is carrying out duties diligently.
- Utilize historical data sets and planned product changes to model and forecast business trends
- Utilize the analytics tools to carry out statistical analysis and ad hoc reporting as required and
- Log information into business intelligence tools and analytics database of the organization
- Develop analytics to identify trend lines across several data sources within the organization
- Apply predictive analysis and tools to forecast and employ business analytics (including an enhanced ability to quantify and qualify data)
- Examine and evaluate existing business practices and systems, and proffer suggestions aimed at creating efficiency and streamlining operations, while maintaining or increasing compliance rate.
- Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal/near-optimal solutions to complex challenges.
- Overseeing department initiatives and status reports
- Analyze the firm’s operations for trends, volume, demographics, and operator metrics to support decisions
- Overseeing the collecting and assembling data for analysis
- Provide IT related guidance to clients and ensure overall audit objectives are achieved
- Actively engage and participate on External IT Audits and serve as audit liaison with key clients and provide them advise on how to improve controls
- Oversee the execution of high-quality risk-based audits including the audit of technology infrastructure, information security and business application systems
- Execute audit tests and identify issues and areas for improvement in the efficient and effectiveness of information technology operations
- Manage audit team members in developing action plans to ensure risks are effectively mitigated and follow up to determine adequacy of corrective actions
- Perform data analytics to confirm completeness and accuracy of information processing and reports
- Analyze data for evidence of deficiency in control, duplication of effort, fraud or lack of compliance with approved management policies, procedures, laws and government regulations
- Test the adequacy and effectiveness of system controls in place and suggest appropriate measures for improvement for clients in the financial sector
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and generate reports and recommendation for further action
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team to ensure they develop the skills and competencies required for effective planning and individual professional and personal career growth.
- Motivate and inspire the team by providing them with the information and tools they need to do their jobs well and meet customer expectations.
- Develop new revenue streams by maintaining solid relationships with clients and engaging them for future work
Education and Qualifications
Applicants are required to have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Actuary, or in a technical field is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience handling a database with large datasets.
- Advanced computer skills, knowledge of additional databases such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Familiar with data warehousing, data mining, data analysis, and data mapping
Applications should be submitted by 31 January 2023.